DauphineDreams: Writings About the Travels of Life

In 2005, I created this blog as a real time journal of my post-Katrina experience and have continued it to this day. The mini-essays, observations and little bits of "flash nonfiction" published here now span several continents and almost a decade of my life. I hope you enjoy them! Note: The entries are copyrighted and cannot be republished either in print or electronically without the written permission of the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taos, New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chunky Legs and All

Ha ten minutes to midnight! I made it to day 3 of the "in the now" posts. Today my head is filled with biology . I whipped through a three hour audio book : The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton PhD. Too much information to even begin to create the highlights . I will say that it is a must for folks who want to know how we went from the Inquisition to Energy medicine and beyond. And where my chunky legs comes in is this. Something I do remember. Babies that are born with bigger arms and legs could indicate extreme negative emotions coming from the mom while the baby was in utero. Wow! And why? Because of the survival mechanism that says Run! ...triggered by fear. The blood reroutes to the limbs. If that happens on a continuous basis while tissue is still growing at a rapid rate then thunder thighs ensue.  What a breath if fresh air for some reason that I know this now. No diss to my wonderful mum whom I love dearly. This means she was human after all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home