DauphineDreams: Writings About the Travels of Life

In 2005, I created this blog as a real time journal of my post-Katrina experience and have continued it to this day. The mini-essays, observations and little bits of "flash nonfiction" published here now span several continents and almost a decade of my life. I hope you enjoy them! Note: The entries are copyrighted and cannot be republished either in print or electronically without the written permission of the author.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taos, New Mexico, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2014


How I Invite the Divine Masculine In
(In response to a question and a meadow meditation)
Vista Verde Retreat Fall Equinox Women’s Gathering
Carson, NM






With the clouds
In my heart
With forgiveness
Through S’s loving eyes
In receiving abundance
When I swim
When I listen to a country song
When I stand up straight
When I embrace
When I yell
Yippee!

When I am a warrior.

When I look to the mountains
And see my brothers
Etched in stone cliffs
Standing sentinel
And I with them
Charge!
Into battle
Red ruby fierceness
In the hawk’s eye
In the coyote’s yelp
In the announcement of morning
In a call of a people
In surrendering to a tear
In a smile
In a laugh
In a moment.

I receive the divine masculine
When I know through and through
“Balls to bone”
That I am worthy
I am the sparkle
I am the coyote
I am the giver
I am the receiver
I am the eye
I am the cloud
I am the universe
I am it all.

Nikki Lyn Pugh 9/22/14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home